Illinois Criminal Defense Lawyer Helping You Fight Against Life Changing Criminal Charges
At Zayyad Law Offices, we can assist you in advocating for your rights in the wake of serious criminal charges. Being charged with a crime can be life changing, and if you are convicted, you stand to incur penalties that can be detrimental to your career, your relationships, and your future. Our experienced Illinois criminal defense attorneys are able to utilize their knowledge of the State and Federal criminal systems to help you gain a better understanding of what challenges lie ahead, and to help you construct a solid defense that presents your case in the best possible light to the Illinois Criminal Courts.
Handling Your Criminal Case With Zeal
With several years of experience in criminal law cases, the attorneys at Zayyad Law Offices are able to zealously defend you against a variety of criminal charges, including but not limited to:
- Arson, including aggravated arson
- Assault & battery, including domestic battery/assault
- Armed theft
- DUI, including first offense DUI, second offense DUI, third offense DUI, and subsequent offenses
- Drug charges, including possession of a controlled substance, possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver, delivery and/or sale of controlled substances, drug trafficking, and prescription drug fraud
- Orders of protection
- Unlawful Use of a Weapon Charges, including UUW by Felon, Aggrevated UUW by Felon
- Robbery, including armed robbery
- Sex crimes, including rape, sex crimes against a child, child pornography, indecent exposure, prostitution, and solicitation
- Suspended or revoked driver’s license
- Theft, including petty theft and grand theft
- Homicide by Narcotics
Regardless of how challenging your case is, our goal will always be to work towards the best possible outcome for you. However, we also believe in the importance of evaluating all the facts available and setting realistic goals for the client through a variety of strategies. We utilize assistance from trained investigators, forensic specialists, and expert witnesses in order to help strengthen your case and meet the prosecution at every turn.
Contact An Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney Today
If you or a loved one have been charged with a crime, your future is in serious jeopardy. We invite you to contact us to schedule a consultation to discuss your legal needs in detail and to learn more about your rights under federal and state laws. We will review the evidence in your case and determine what the best approach will be to secure your innocence, or to have the charges against you reduced. Call now for an appointment at (708) 576-4300.